A 118 Willowford Rd Woollamia 2540
Consultations by appointment Tuesday to Friday. Late afternoon/evening appointments are available to people working who can’t make it during normal business hours.
HICAPS – Health Fund & Medicare Claims
Card Facilities – Onsite Parking
WELCOME TO LARA ROGERS CHIROPRACTIC
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We like to take a personalized approach and provide a relaxed welcoming environment whilst maintaining a professional approach to your care.
- We use a variety of adjusting styles from manual adjustments to the very gentle low force techniques for those requiring a delicate approach.
- We tailor the treatment program to the individual
- We combine Chiropractic care with other modalities:
LOW LEVEL LASER THERAPY
HOME BASED EXERCISE PROGRAMS
Whether you are a tradie, a student, stay at home Mum, an elite athlete, office or hospitality worker or you are enjoying retirement, we are here to help you improve your quality of life and enjoy the things you like doing most.
CONDITIONS WE COMMONLY TREAT
- Neck & Back pain – Sciatica – Disc Bulge
- Headaches & Migraines
- Frozen Shoulder – Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Hip & Pelvic Pain – Sacroiliac disorders
- Old & new whiplash injuries
- Pre & post pregnancy management / rehabilitation
- Repetitive Strain injuries – Tennis Elbow
- Osteoarthritis – Chronic Condition Management
MEET THE CHIROPRACTOR
Dr Lara Rogers
B.Sc., Master of Chiro., G.D. An. Chiro
After completing a Bachelor of Science (Anatomy & Physiology) Lara Rogers graduated with a Master of Chiropractic from Macquarie University in 2000 and continues with Continuing Professional Development seminars and study on a regular basis.
She considers Chiropractic a team effort between practitioner and patient. Through open communication and a thorough assessment, Lara will develop a complete plan to accelerate your recovery and provide long term strategies to keep you well.
Lara has also completed advanced post graduate training in the use of Dry Needling and Low Level Laser Therapy (also called Cold Laser). These two modalities compliment and work very well with Chiropractic care. They allow us to treat a wider range of conditions and offer more variety in the way we treat individual patients.
Stand alone consultations for either Low Level Laser Therapy and Dry Needling are also available.
After practicing in Huskisson for 5 years the clinic grew and moved to a purpose built building in Woollamia. Only a short 3 ½ km drive from Huskisson and 20 minutes south of Nowra, the clinic is situated in peaceful surrounds with views overlooking the bush. Our patients feel at home and often come early just to sit on the deck and enjoy the serenity.